Graham Greenglass is your tour guide and driver - bringing London to life and providing full commentary on his private London taxi tours.
- Qualified and Experienced London Taxi Tour Guide
- Licensed London Taxi Driver (black cab)
- Graduate BA.Hons (History).....and proud Londoner
Graham's black taxi tours are conducted in the ideal vehicle to enjoy London sightseeing - the iconic black cab. With many stops on the tours and the occasional short walk, passengers can stretch their legs or take photos as Graham highlights the features of each stop.
- Tours start from 2 or 3 Hours and can extend to Half Day or Full Day tours.
- Door to door service (pick up and drop off anywhere in central London)
- Payment for tours is on the day, cash or card.
Scroll down to look at these great London Cab Tours >
London Highlights Tour
THE London Sightseeing Tour ...Read more >>
- • Buckingham Palace
- • Tower of London
- • Westminster Abbey
- • Houses of Parliament
- • Big Ben
- • St James's Palace
- • Whitehall
- • Tower Bridge
- • Downing Street
- • Horse Guards Parade
- • Trafalgar Square
- • St Paul's Cathedral
- • Borough Market
- • Monument to the Great Fire
- • Shakespeare's Globe Theatre
- • Kensington Palace
- • Royal Albert Hall
- • London Eye
- • ............................................................
- • Taxi's tour where the tour buses can't.
London Rock 'n Roll Tour: Beatles & Beyond
Loads of FAB Beatles landmarks: ...Read more >>
- • Abbey Road to West End homes
- • A Hard Days Night to the Apple Shop
- • Scene of THAT legendary roof-top gig
- • Where John met Yoko
- • Studios, record cover shots, weddings, offices and clubs
- • + Stones, Hendrix, Bowie, Floyd, Clash.....and much more.
London's East End: Rabbi's, Riots & 'The Ripper'
Point of Arrival - Immigrants galore
Point of Departure - Murder, execution and gore ...Read more >>
- • Huguenot Houses
- • Jack the Ripper
- • Church, Chapel, Synagogue & Mosque
- • Execution Dock
- • Tower of London
- • Cable Street Mural
- • Wilton's Music Hall
- • Hipster Hangouts
- • Riverside Pubs & Pirates
- • Spitalfields, Whitechapel & Wapping
- • Spiritualists, Mystics & Missing Heads
London of Dickens & Shakespeare Tour
Real scenes from their lives & works: ...Read more >>
- • Shakespeare's Globe Theatres
- • Bill Sykes - his home
- • Charles Dickens - his home
- • Sir John Falstaff and William Shakespeare - where they made merry
- • Little Dorritt - her father’s prison
- • Charles Dickens - his father’s prison
- • Fagin's lair, John of Gaunt's Palace....and much more.
DAY TRIP: Windsor Castle + London Tour or Hampton Court Palace + London Tour
1) Windsor Castle + London Tour or 2) Hampton Court Palace + London Tour ...Read more >>
- • Windsor Castle or Hampton Court?
- • You choose which Royal Palace we'll visit
- • Plus a London Highlights Tour
- • Graham is your guide and your driver
- • Collection & return to your hotel
Heathrow to Hotel + London Tour (OR Heathrow Layover + London Tour)
You’re going to your hotel, so why not enjoy a London tour on the way (or experience the best of London during a long layover) ...Read more >>
- • Graham will meet you in Arrivals
- • Enjoy a 2 or 3 hour London Highlights tour
- • Graham will end the tour at your hotel, or take you back to Heathrow
- • Note: Prices below are for the Heathrow to Hotel Tour
- • Prices on request for the Layover Tour