Bath + Lacock Village Tour
Full Day Tour: 8.00am - 5.00pm
Day trip starts and ends at your hotel/accommodation in central London.
Graham is your guide and driver throughout the day.
Georgian splendour in an ancient Roman town and then a visit to an English village lost in time
1) Bath: Honey coloured Bath stone dominates and shimmers through this ancient City. We'll walk it's neo-Classical Georgian streets, enjoying its unique beauty, stories of Royal patronage and high society and the elegance of its buildings - including the gothic Bath Abbey. Visiting the Roman Baths is also an option (the Romans called this town Aquae Sulis).
2) Lacock: An English village in the Wiltshire countryside. Visiting Lacock is like stepping back in time. All of it's buildings date from the 13th to the 18th century. It's ruined ancient Abbey (paid admission if we visit) is also a Harry Potter film location and some episodes of Downton Abbey were also filmed here.
Price excludes admission to the Roman Baths. Tickets can be purchased online and Graham will provide the link in his booking confirmation, or entry is on the day.
For parties up to four - this tour may also be done in my Jeep (see photos).
- We drive, we walk, we eat, we drink (lunch not included in price).
- Door-2-Door service - pick up and drop off anywhere in central London (extra charges may apply if different).
- Day Trip takes place Monday - Thursday only.
- Graham (that's me) is your guide and driver providing commentary throughout the tour.
- Many stops for photo opps and some walking.
NB: This is a Monday - Friday tour only.
Bath + Lacock Village Tour - features & gallery
- Roman town
- Gothic Abbey
- Georgian city
- An English village lost in time