Full Day Tour: 9.00am - 4.00pm
Day trip starts and ends at your hotel/accommodation in central London.
Graham is your guide and driver throughout the day.
A guided tour walking the broad and narrow streets of Oxford.
Oxford: the 'city of dreaming spires', medieval colleges and some rather significant old buildings. My walk will encompass the history, architecture and people - lots of people - who were made by Oxford and helped make its name.
We will also visit Christ Church, one of Oxford's largest and most accessible colleges. This is a paid attraction, but worth the price of admission. The Great Hall was inspiration for Hogwarts, and some Harry Potter scenes were filmed where we walk. The 12th century gothic splendour of Oxford's Christ Church Cathedral is also within the walls of the college.
Christ Church was also home to Alice Liddell, the real life Alice in Wonderland. It's here the stories begin.
For parties up to four this tour may be done in my Jeep (see photos).
- We drive, we walk, we eat, we drink (lunch not included in price).
- Door-2-Door service - pick up and drop off anywhere in central London (extra charges may apply if different).
- Graham (that's me) is your tour guide and driver, providing full commentary throughout the tour.
- There are two walking tours and lots of stops for photo opportunities.
Oxford Tour - features & gallery
- Oxford Colleges
- Christ Church
- Harry Potter
- Alice in Wonderland
- Acclaimed architectural gems
- ...and religious martyrdom