Windsor Castle + Royal London Tour
Full Day Tour: 9.00am - 4.00pm.
Morning: We drive straight to Windsor Castle.
Afternoon: Royal London Highlights Tour.
Graham is your guide and driver throughout the day.
Royal Windsor and the highlights of Royal London.
Windsor Castle has roots going back almost 1000 years to the Norman Conquest, with significant Tudor, Stuart and Regency expansion. Extravagant in every way (well, it is a Royal Palace) and spanning seven royal dynasties, it is the present monarch's weekend residence of choice. The medieval St. George's Chapel is magnificent too, a kind of mini Westminster Abbey.
Royal London Highlights Tour: Kings & Queens and more Palaces: Buckingham Palace, St James's Palace, Westminster Abbey, Houses of Parliament and more - find out more
- Graham (that's me) is your guide and driver providing commentary throughout the day.
- Many stops for photo opps and a lot of walking.
- Door-2-Door service - pick up and drop off anywhere in central London (extra charges may apply if different).
NB: Admission costs to the attraction are not included. Palace + Royal London Tour lasts 7 - 8 hours. Although not an official Castle guide I do accompany you around the Castle. This is a Monday - Friday tour only.
Windsor Castle + Royal London Tour - features & gallery
- Windsor Castle
- Plus Royal London Highlights Tour
- Graham is your guide and your driver
- Pick up & return to your hotel