Healthy Travel. Safe Touring.
Graham at London Cab Tours is very aware that tourism, guiding and visiting attractions has changed.
- The very nature of the tours that Graham provides are well suited to the new realities and requirements of safe touring and vacationing.
- All tours provided by London Cab Tours are private London tours and private tours outside London.
- Graham is an accredited private London tour guide and driver-guide and a licensed London taxi driver – see footer and photos below for certificates and accreditation and ‘About: Our Company‘.
- My vehicle is a Mercedes Vito London taxi. London taxis carry up to six passengers – an excellent way to enjoy private London tours for families or groups up to six.
- The Mercedes Vito taxi, like all London taxis, is partitioned. There is a clear perspex divide between the driver’s compartment and the passenger area. An intercom enables 2-way conversation and full commentary during driver-guided sections of a tour.
- All London taxis are wheelchair accessible – with a ramp, steps and secure handles. Excellent for wheelchair accessible tours and day trips for wheelchair users.
- Hop on hop off London tours by bus are popular, but this is not the kind of tour of London that London Cab Tours provides. Taxis have built-in privacy.
- London taxis can use bus lanes, enabling efficient travel through London’s streets. London taxis can also drive where buses aren’t allowed or too big to go.
- Most of Graham’s tours involve some walking and the amount of walking varies from tour to tour.
- The healthy environment of every tour is of primary importance and this extends to all of the indoor attractions that are part of some tours. Good practice in terms of social distancing and numbers are now part of the admission policy for many attractions.
Health & Safety
- Mercedes Vito London Taxi – comfortable, partitioned, air con (see photos)
- London taxis have a transparent perspex partition between driver guide and passengers.
- Intercom allows 2-way conversation and commentary.
- Walking parts of all tours are done as safely as possible.
- Wheelchair friendly (including ramps)
- Hand sanitizer available.
- Bottled water.
- Tours from 3-hours to full-day.
- All tours are private tours.
- Door-2-Door: pickup and drop-off.
- Vehicle seats up to six in comfort.