Experience London in comfort and discover this great world city, jam-packed with amazing buildings and iconic landmarks. Choose from three private London highlights tours: 3-hours, 5-hours or 7-hours.
- 3.5-Hour Tour Maximum 6 people
- Private Cab Total Price
Private Harry Potter London taxi tour for muggles
I’m a born and bred London tour guide who enjoys providing commentary and anecdotes about all our tour stops and London’s ‘Potterology’ film sites.
Harry Potter may have been raised in very dull Little Whinging, but very exciting central London is where you’ll discover many of the real film locations you see in the Harry Potter films.
Close enough to one another to drive between them, this tour taxis from location to location so that you can see, stand next to and sometimes walk in the actual places where Muggles fear to tread.
Walk diagonally through Diagon Alley, stand fractionally closer to Platform 9¾ or deposit yourself outside Gringotts Bank. All are featured on this tour of real Harry Potter film locations. There is nothing imaginary about this tour; you’ll feel like you have received your Hogwarts letter after all.
This is not a drive-by tour. I’m your private London guide and driver and I’ll be explaining as we explore. There are plenty of stops for photo opps. All walks are very short. Time spent viewing a location varies from one or two minutes to a few minutes.
Having a driver/walking guide like me conducting your tour in a London taxi is super-efficient and will help to make the day enjoyable and memorable.
Everyone is welcome on this Harry Potter London tour, except for Death Eaters!
- Graham (that’s me) is your private guide and driver providing full commentary through the tour.
- Many stops for photo opps and the occasional short walk.
- Door-2-Door service: pickup and drop-off anywhere in central London (extra charges may apply if different).
- Mix & match tours up to 5 or 7 hours, eg. Highlights + Harry Potter: see London Sightseeing City Tours.
- Bottled water
- Wheelchair friendly (including ramps)
- Mercedes Vito London Taxi – comfortable, partitioned, air con (see photos).
- Official ‘Good To Go’ Visit England health certificate (see photos).
- London taxis have a transparent perspex partition between driver guide and passengers.
- Intercom allows 2-way conversation and commentary.
- Walking parts of all tours are done as safely as possible.
- Hand sanitizer available.
- Taxi sanitized before every tour.
- Tours from 3 hours to full-day.
- All tours are private tours.
- Door-2-Door: pickup and drop-off.
- Vehicle seats up to six in comfort.