London: one of the great world cities, jam-packed with amazing buildings and iconic landmarks. Choose from three private London highlights tours: three, five or seven hours.
- Private Cab Maximum 6 people
Private Harry Potter London taxi tour for muggles
Harry Potter may have been raised in very dull Little Whinging, but very exciting central London is where you’ll discover many of the real film locations you see in the Harry Potter films.
Close enough to one another to drive between them, this tour taxis from location to location so that you can see, stand next to and sometimes walk in the actual places where Muggles fear to tread.
Walk diagonally through Diagon Alley, stand fractionally closer to Platform 9¾ or deposit yourself outside Gringotts Bank. They are all featured on this tour of the real Harry Potter film locations. There is nothing imaginary about this tour; you’ll feel like you have received your Hogwarts letter after all.
Everyone is welcome on this Harry Potter London tour, except for Death Eaters!
- Graham (that’s me) is your guide and driver providing full commentary through the tour.
- Many stops for photo opps and the occasional short walk.
- Door-2-Door service: pickup and drop-off anywhere in central London (extra charges may apply if different).
- Mix & match tours up to 5 or 7 hours, eg. Highlights + Harry Potter: see London Sightseeing City Tours.
- Bottled water
- Wheelchair friendly (including ramps)
- Mercedes Vito London Taxi – comfortable, partitioned, air con (see photos).
- Official ‘Good To Go’ Visit England health certificate (see photos).
- London taxis have a transparent perspex partition between driver guide and passengers.
- Intercom allows 2-way conversation and commentary.
- Walking parts of all tours are done as safely as possible.
- Hand sanitizer available.
- Taxi sanitized before every tour.
Click on Trip Advisor logo to read Graham’s five-star reviews.