Choice of three private London highlights tours: 3-hours, 5-hours or 7-hours. Experience London in comfort and discover this great world city, jam-packed with amazing buildings and iconic landmarks.
Harry Potter in London Tour (Film Locations)
Private London Taxi Tour | 3.5 Hours | £235
If your preferred tour date is unavailable Click Here for similar tours by trusted partners.
- 3.5-Hour Tour Maximum 6 people
- Private Cab Total Price
- A 6% booking fee will be added. This ensures the security of all transactions. My prices are still competitive.
Private Harry Potter London taxi tour for muggles
I’m a born and bred London tour guide who enjoys providing commentary and anecdotes about all our tour stops and London’s ‘Potterology’ film sites.
Harry Potter may have been raised in very dull Little Whinging, but very exciting central London is where you’ll discover many of the real film locations you see in the Harry Potter films.
Close enough to drive between them, this tour taxis from location to location so that you can see, stand next to and sometimes walk in the actual places where Muggles fear to tread.
Walk diagonally through Diagon Alley, stand fractionally closer to Platform 9¾ or deposit yourself outside Gringotts Bank. All are featured on this tour of real Harry Potter film locations. There is nothing imaginary about this tour; you’ll feel like you have received your Hogwarts letter after all.
This is not a drive-by tour. I’m your private London guide and driver and I’ll be explaining as we explore. There are plenty of stops for photo opps. All walks are very short. Time spent viewing a location varies from one or two minutes to a few minutes.
Having a driver/walking guide like me conducting your tour in a London taxi is super-efficient and will help to make the day enjoyable and memorable.
Everyone is welcome on this Harry Potter London tour, except for Death Eaters!
- Graham (that’s me) is your private guide and driver providing full commentary through the tour.
- Many stops for photo opps and the occasional short walk.
- Door-2-Door service: pickup and drop-off anywhere in central London (extra charges may apply if different).
- Mix & Match (5 or 7-hrs) eg. Highlights + Harry Potter: see London Sightseeing City Tours.
- Bottled water.
- Wheelchair friendly (including ramps). Child seats/boosters not provided.
- Mercedes Vito London Taxi – comfortable, partitioned, air con (see photos).
- Cancellation: 100% refund (then -48 hours pre-tour 50%).
- London taxis have a transparent perspex partition between driver guide and passengers.
- Intercom allows 2-way conversation and commentary.
- Walking parts of all tours are done as safely as possible.
- Hand sanitizer available.
Click on Trip Advisor logo to read Graham’s five-star reviews.
- Tours from 3-hours to full-day.
- All tours are private tours.
- Door-2-Door: pickup and drop-off.
- Vehicle seats up to six in comfort.