Cambridge is beautiful, historic, compact and lots of fun. Our private Cambridge tour from London explores the university’s great College buildings, it’s ancient streets and history and tranquility of the River Cam.
- Private Cab Maximum 6 people
Hampton Court Palace and Royal London private tour
Exploring Hampton Court and the crowning glories of royal London
Morning: Hampton Court Palace was built by King Henry VIII 500 years ago and is a fantastic example of Tudor extravagance and royal wealth. Sir Christopher Wren almost doubled the Palace’s size in the late 1600s for King William III and Queen Mary, creating a royal residence of baroque opulence and grandeur.
The Palace was renovated again for the Hanoverian monarchs (the Georgians) and has been home to three royal dynasties. Magnificently designed, there’s a lot of it and it’s all spectacular: grandly furnished, jam packed with art and treasures and brimming with royal history.
The Oscar-winning film “The Favourite” about Queen Anne had many scenes filmed here.
Afternoon: Royal London Highlights Tour: Kings and Queens and more palaces: Buckingham Palace, St James’s Palace, Westminster Abbey, Houses of Parliament and Kensington Palace.
Hampton Court is an approximate 60 minute drive from central London.
Price does not include admission to Hampton Court. Tickets are itemised on the booking form and are purchased by Graham in advance. Tickets can be purchased on arrival if preferred.
- Graham (that’s me) is your private guide and driver providing commentary throughout the day.
- Many stops for photo opps and a lot of walking.
- Door-2-Door service: pickup and drop-off anywhere in central London (extra charges may apply if different).
- Bottled water
- Wheelchair friendly (including ramps)
- Mercedes Vito London Taxi – comfortable, partitioned, air con (see photos).
- Official ‘Good To Go’ Visit England health certificate (see photos).
- London taxis have a transparent perspex partition between driver guide and passengers.
- Intercom allows 2-way conversation and commentary.
- Walking parts of all tours are done as safely as possible.
- Hand sanitizer available.
- Taxi sanitized before every tour.
Click on Trip Advisor logo to read Graham’s five-star reviews.