Choice of three private London highlights tours: 3-hours, 5-hours or 7-hours. Experience London in comfort and discover this great world city, jam-packed with amazing buildings and iconic landmarks.
London Horror Tour: A Way of Death!
Private London Taxi Tour | 3 Hours | £200
If your preferred tour date is unavailable Click Here for similar tours by trusted partners.
- 3-Hour Tour Maximum 6 people
- Private Cab Total Price
- A 6% booking fee will be added. This ensures the security of all transactions. My prices are still competitive.
Discover London horrors on this gruesome (yet historically accurate!) private London tour
I’m a born and bred London tour guide who enjoys providing commentary and anecdotes about all our tour stops and London’s grisly gruesome historic sites; tales of the mad, bad and plain old sad.
During this horrorable tour we explore execution sites, plague pits, murder scenes and haunted churchyards. We probe the gruesome underbelly of London’s history up close. There are no visits to big attractions on this tour; it’s mostly back alleys, side streets and places slightly concealed.
It’s said England has more ghosts and horrible history than any other nation. We Brits love a bit of grisly storytelling and the scary thing is that everything on this tour is based on historical truth.
My love of London and its history is all encompassing, so we’ll also explore where plague victims were buried, witches were burnt and one of Jack the Ripper’s ghastly murders took place; it’s in an isolated backstreet, just wide enough for my London cab to drive down.
We’ll discover evidence of ‘stacking’ and ‘resurrection’ and visit a site where they hanged pirates. In a secluded pocket-park we’ll find a memorial hailing acts of heroism but tinged by tragedy.
From the dissolute to the Dissolution, the great thing about this London Horror Tour is that I don’t have to make any of it up. Well, the ghost stories might not be true. . . or are they!
- . . . and ghosts.
This is not a drive-by tour. I’m your private London guide and driver and I’ll be explaining as we explore. There are plenty of stops for photo opps. All walks are very short. Time spent viewing a location varies from one or two minutes to a few minutes.
Having a driver/walking guide like me conducting your tour in a London taxi is super-efficient and will help to make the day enjoyable and memorable.
We’re always close to coffee shops and places for bathroom breaks.
- Graham (that’s me) is your private guide and driver, providing full commentary, and chilling tales, throughout the tour.
- Many stops for photo ops and the occasional short walk.
- Door-2-Door service: pickup and drop-off anywhere in central London (extra charges may apply if different).
- Mix & Match (5 or 7 hours) eg. Highlights + Horror: see London Sightseeing City Tours.
- Bottled water.
- Wheelchair friendly (including ramps). Child seats/boosters not provided.
- Mercedes Vito London Taxi – comfortable, partitioned, air con (see photos).
- Cancellation: 100% refund (then -48 hours pre-tour 50%).
- London taxis have a transparent perspex partition between driver guide and passengers.
- Intercom allows 2-way conversation and commentary.
- Walking parts of all tours are done as safely as possible.
- Hand sanitizer available.
Click on Trip Advisor logo to read Graham’s five-star reviews.
- Tours from 3-hours to full-day.
- All tours are private tours.
- Door-2-Door: pickup and drop-off.
- Vehicle seats up to six in comfort.