Wheelchair Accessible Tours in London and beyond
Accessible tours and finding a wheelchair accessible tour guide can be crucial for the traveller with mobility issues and disabilities. Graham at London Cab Tours has focussed on this a lot over the past few years and has done hundreds of tours with clients in wheelchairs or who use walking frames.
Tour routes and attractions in the UK are usually very accessible. Some ancient structures by their very nature may not be, but for most tourists in the UK getting around and experiencing the best of those attractions is not too difficult.
You can tour London in a wheelchair and there are lots of day trips for wheelchair users beyond London too.
Crucial Information about Wheelchair Accessible Tours
- ‘Accessible Tours Information’ page: explains accessibility, mobility and facilities for every tour offered by London Cab Tours. Once you select the tour you’d like to take you can visit the tour page for more general tour information and to book the tour.
- ‘Vehicle Information’ page: features Graham’s London taxi, which is the Mercedes Vito. You’ll see photos of the taxi’s exterior and interior. All licensed London taxis are fully wheelchair accessible, have ramps and secure handles.
- ‘Wheelchairs Information’ page: is all about manual wheelchairs, electric wheelchairs, electric scooters and how they fit into the taxi.
If you have a question please feel free to contact us.
- Tours from 3 hours to full-day.
- All tours are private tours.
- Door-2-Door: pickup and drop-off.
- Vehicle seats up to six in comfort.