Graham’s Taxi Tours
Graham Greenglass is a qualified and experienced:
- City of London Tour Guide
- City of Westminster Tour Guide
- St Paul’s Cathedral Tour Guide
- London Taxi Tour Guide (since 2001)
- Licensed London Taxi Driver (black cab)*
- Published London Historian: ‘Guildhall. City of London’
- BA.Hons (History)… and proud Londoner
A great choice to guide London sightseeing tours, providing full commentary throughout all his tours – in the taxi and on foot. He’ll explain as you explore.
Graham’s taxi tours are conducted across the city, in the perfect vehicle for London sightseeing. Having a driver/walking guide conducting your tour in a London taxi is super-efficient and will help to make the day enjoyable and memorable.
Door-2-Door service: clients are collected from anywhere in central London and dropped off anywhere they choose in central London, at the end of the tour.
Always lots of opps for photo stops and coffee shops.
- *As a licensed London taxi driver Graham has completed the world renowned ‘Knowledge of London’; three years of training every real London cabbie has to complete to learn: all of London’s streets and the location of every London building of historic, political, public, private and civic importance.
Health & Safety
- Official ‘Good To Go’ Visit England health certificate and World Travel Tourism Council ‘Safe Travels’ stamp (see photos).
- Mercedes Vito London Taxi – comfortable, partitioned, air con (see photos)
- London taxis have a transparent perspex partition between driver guide and passengers.
- Intercom allows 2-way conversation and commentary.
- Walking parts of all tours are done as safely as possible.
- Wheelchair friendly (including ramps)
- Taxi sanitized before every tour.
- Hand sanitizer available.
- Bottled water.
- Tours from 3 hours to full-day.
- All tours are private tours.
- Door-2-Door: pickup and drop-off.
- Vehicle seats up to six in comfort.