London: one of the great world cities, jam-packed with amazing buildings and iconic landmarks. Choose from three private London highlights tours: three, five or seven hours.
- Private Cab Maximum 6 people
Private London Rock’n Roll taxi tour
The title of this tour says it all: it’s the Beatles’n more rock’n roll tour
We’ll visit a certain well-known recording studio (and zebra crossing) in Abbey Road as well as a local Beatles home. We’ll see a Beatlesmania film location, and blue and black rock’n roll celebration plaques. Upmarket Mayfair is more rock’n roll than expected (it’ll leave you in a purple haze) and seedy Soho more than lives up to its reputation.
We may trip the edges of Covent Garden, we’ll definitely nip into Kensington and dip into St James’s for the biggest surprises of all.
I never like to give too much away when writing about this tour (promised: you will get satisfaction). It spoils some of the secrets and reveals surprises best seen on the tour. All I can say is, London Calling…..You’ll wish you were here.
Book your London rock tour online!
- Graham is your private guide and driver providing full commentary, and a sprinkling of (ziggy) stardust, throughout the tour.
- Lots of stops for photo opps and the occasional short walk.
- Door-2-Door service: pickup and drop-off anywhere in central London (extra charges may apply if different).
- Mix & match tours up to 5 or 7 hours, eg. Highlights + Rock’n Roll: see London Sightseeing City Tours.
- Bottled water
- Wheelchair friendly (including ramps)
- Mercedes Vito London Taxi – comfortable, partitioned, air con (see photos).
- Official ‘Good To Go’ Visit England health certificate (see photos).
- London taxis have a transparent perspex partition between driver guide and passengers.
- Intercom allows 2-way conversation and commentary.
- Walking parts of all tours are done as safely as possible.
- Hand sanitizer available.
- Taxi sanitized before every tour.
Click on Trip Advisor logo to read Graham’s five-star reviews.