Experience London in comfort and discover this great world city, jam-packed with amazing buildings and iconic landmarks. Choose from three private London highlights tours: 3-hours, 5-hours or 7-hours.
- 4-Hour Tour Maximum 6 people
- Private Cab Total Price
Private London Rock’n Roll taxi tour
The title of this tour says it all: it’s the Beatles’n more rock’n roll tour.
I’m a born and bred London tour guide who enjoys providing commentary and anecdotes about all our tour stops and London’s rock’n roll sights.
We’ll visit a certain recording studio (and zebra crossing) in Abbey Road as well as some Beatles homes. We’ll see a Beatlesmania film location and celebrity ‘rock’n roll’ plaques unique to London.
Upmarket Mayfair is more rock’n roll than expected (it’ll leave you in a purple haze). We may trip the edges of Covent Garden for more Beatles related sights and we’ll definitely dip into classy St James’s and nip into posh Kensington for a rhapsodic stairway to heaven!
I never like to give too much away when writing about this tour (promised: you will get satisfaction). It spoils some of the secrets and reveals surprises best seen on the tour. All I can say is, London calling…you’ll wish you were here.
This is not a drive-by tour and we cover big distances across central London. Having a driver/walking guide like me conducting your tour in a London taxi is super-efficient and will help to make the day enjoyable and memorable.
- Abbey Road Studios & Zebra Crossing.
- Paul’s house and John’s apartment.
- Hard Day’s Night to the Apple Shop.
- Where John met Yoko.
- Scene of THAT legendary roof-top gig.
- + record cover shots, weddings, offices and clubs.
- + Stones, Hendrix, Bowie, Floyd, Queen, Led Zep, Clash.
I’m your private London guide and driver and I’ll be explaining as we explore. There are plenty of stops for photo opps. I’ll talk as we walk and when we’re up close. All walks are very short. Time spent viewing a rock’n roll landmark varies from one or two minutes to a few minutes.
We’re always close to coffee shops and places for bathroom breaks.
Book your London rock tour online!
- Graham is your private guide and driver providing full commentary, and a sprinkling of (ziggy) stardust, throughout the tour.
- Lots of stops for photo opps and the occasional short walk.
- Door-2-Door service: pickup and drop-off anywhere in central London (extra charges may apply if different).
- Mix & match tours up to 5 or 7 hours, eg. Highlights + Rock’n Roll: see London Sightseeing City Tours.
- Bottled water
- Wheelchair friendly (including ramps)
- Mercedes Vito London Taxi – comfortable, partitioned, air con (see photos).
- Official ‘Good To Go’ Visit England health certificate (see photos).
- London taxis have a transparent perspex partition between driver guide and passengers.
- Intercom allows 2-way conversation and commentary.
- Walking parts of all tours are done as safely as possible.
- Hand sanitizer available.
- Taxi sanitized before every tour.
- Tours from 3 hours to full-day.
- All tours are private tours.
- Door-2-Door: pickup and drop-off.
- Vehicle seats up to six in comfort.