Choice of three private London highlights tours: 3-hours, 5-hours or 7-hours. Experience London in comfort and discover this great world city, jam-packed with amazing buildings and iconic landmarks.
Beatles + More Rock’n Roll Tour
Private London Taxi Tour | 4 Hours | £265
If your preferred tour date is unavailable Click Here for similar tours by trusted partners.
- 4-Hour Tour Maximum 6 people
- Private Cab Total Price
- A 6% booking fee will be added. This ensures the security of all transactions. My prices are still competitive.
Private London Rock’n Roll taxi tour
The title of this tour says it all: it’s THE Beatles’n more rock’n roll tour. I’m a born and bred London tour guide who enjoys providing commentary and anecdotes about all our tour stops and London’s legendary rock’n roll sights.
We’ll visit a certain recording studio (and zebra crossing) in Abbey Road as well as some Beatles homes. We’ll see a Beatlesmania film location and celebrity ‘rock’n roll’ plaques unique to London.
Upmarket Mayfair is more rock’n roll than expected (it’ll leave you in a purple haze). We may trip the edges of Covent Garden for more Beatles related sights and we’ll definitely dip into classy St James’s and nip into posh Kensington for a rhapsodic stairway to heaven!
I never like to give too much away when writing about this tour (promised: you will get satisfaction). It spoils some of the secrets and reveals surprises best seen on the tour. All I can say is, London calling…you’ll wish you were here.
This is not a drive-by tour and we cover big distances across central London. Having a driver/walking guide like me conducting your tour in a London taxi is super-efficient and will help to make the day enjoyable and memorable.
- Abbey Road Studios & Zebra Crossing.
- Paul’s house and John’s apartment.
- Hard Day’s Night to the Apple Shop.
- Where John met Yoko.
- Scene of THAT legendary roof-top gig (the old Apple Corps HQ and studio).
- + record cover shots, weddings, offices and clubs.
- + Stones, Hendrix, Bowie, Floyd, Queen, Led Zep, Clash.
I’m your private London guide and driver and I’ll be explaining as we explore. There are plenty of stops for photo opps. I’ll talk as we walk and when we’re up close. All walks are very short. Time spent viewing a rock’n roll landmark varies from one or two minutes to a few minutes.
We’re always close to coffee shops and places for bathroom breaks.
‘Everybody had a good time/Everybody saw the sunshine’ so book your London rock tour..online!
- Graham is your private guide and driver providing full commentary, and a sprinkling of (ziggy) stardust, throughout the tour.
- Lots of stops for photo opps and the occasional short walk.
- Door-2-Door service: pickup and drop-off anywhere in central London (extra charges may apply if different).
- Mix & Match (5 or 7-hrs) eg. Highlights + Rock’n Roll: see London Sightseeing City Tours.
- Bottled water.
- Wheelchair friendly (including ramps). Child seats/boosters not provided.
- Mercedes Vito London Taxi – comfortable, partitioned, air con (see photos).
- Cancellation: 100% refund (then -48 hours pre-tour 50%).
- London taxis have a transparent perspex partition between driver guide and passengers.
- Intercom allows 2-way conversation and commentary.
- Walking parts of all tours are done as safely as possible.
- Hand sanitizer available.
Click on Trip Advisor logo to read Graham’s five-star reviews.
- Tours from 3-hours to full-day.
- All tours are private tours.
- Door-2-Door: pickup and drop-off.
- Vehicle seats up to six in comfort.