Explore ancient villages, age-old churches, gorgeous countryside, and quaint old pubs on this English countryside tour a short drive from London.
- Private Cab Maximum 6 people
Windsor Castle + Royal London private tour
Exploring Windsor Castle and the crowning glories of royal London
Morning: Windsor Castle. This magnificent gothic fortress and royal residence has roots going back almost 1,000 years to the Norman Conquest, with significant Tudor, Stuart and Regency expansion. Extravagant in every way (it is a royal palace, after all) and spanning seven royal dynasties, it is the monarch’s weekend home of choice. The medieval St. George’s Chapel is stunning too, a kind of mini Westminster Abbey.
Afternoon: Royal London Highlights Tour: Kings and Queens and more palaces: Buckingham Palace, St James’s Palace, Westminster Abbey, Houses of Parliament and Kensington Palace.
Windsor Castle is an approximate 60 minute drive from central London.
Price does not include admission to Windsor Castle. Tickets are itemised on the booking form and are purchased by Graham in advance to avoid lines.
- Although not an official Castle guide, I accompany you around the Castle.
- Door-2-Door service: pick-up and drop-off anywhere in central London (extra charges may apply if different).
- Graham (that’s me) is your guide and driver providing commentary through the day.
- Lots of stops for photo opps and a lot of walking.
- Bottled water.
- Wheelchair friendly (including ramps).
- Mercedes Vito London Taxi – comfortable, partitioned, air con (see photos).