Cambridge is beautiful, historic, compact and lots of fun. Our private Cambridge tour from London explores the university’s great College buildings, it’s ancient streets and history and tranquility of the River Cam.
- Private Cab Maximum 6 people
Private Stonehenge tour from London…plus Salisbury Cathedral
Stonehenge: UNESCO World Heritage Site. A mystical and mysterious place. A pre-historic site of ritual and religion.
The 5000 year old stone circle has been attracting worshippers and visitors for millennia; it is a beautiful example of how ancient mankind had the ability to transform their landscape. Cutting a swathe through Salisbury Plain the entire ‘ritual’ site is vast, pre-dating even the stone circle. The stones are definitely the centrepiece, but there is more to see.
A modern Visitor Centre exhibits the stories and archeology of this mysterious monument. Objects and treasures discovered throughout the site are displayed and explained too.
By the time we leave, you’ll know your neolithic from your megalithic and a disc barrow from a druid priest!
Salisbury Cathedral: 13th-century Gothic masterpiece. Revolutionary, beautiful and home to an original Magna Carta.
This awe-inspiring cathedral has the tallest spire in Britain, magnificent stone decoration, ancient tombs and stunning stained glass windows. It has been home to one of only four original copies of Magna Carta (the Great Charter) since King John set his seal in 1215. The Salisbury Cathedral tour will leave you wonderstruck.
Price does not include admission to Stonehenge. Tickets are itemised on the booking form and are purchased by Graham in advance to avoid lines. Salisbury Cathedral is free entry, although they suggest a donation.
- We drive, we walk, we eat, we drink (lunch not included in price).
- Door-2-Door service: pickup and drop-off anywhere in central London (extra charges may apply if different).
- Graham (that’s me) is your private guide and driver providing commentary throughout the tour.
- Lots of stops for photo opps and quite a bit of walking.
- Bottled water.
- Wheelchair friendly (including ramps).
- Mercedes Vito London Taxi – comfortable, partitioned, air con (see photos).
- Official ‘Good To Go’ Visit England health certificate (see photos).
- London taxis have a transparent perspex partition between driver guide and passengers.
- Intercom allows 2-way conversation and commentary.
- Walking parts of all tours are done as safely as possible.
- Hand sanitizer available.
- Taxi sanitized before every tour.
Click on Trip Advisor logo to read Graham’s five-star reviews.