Oxford tours have something for everyone. Explore it’s history, stunning architecture and people on a guided tour walking its broad and narrow streets + Harry Potter and Alice in Wonderland.
- Private Cab Maximum 6 people
Private tour to Stratford-upon-Avon and Oxford from London
Stratford-upon-Avon: is all about William Shakespeare. His birthplace, home base, and burial space are all on my walking tour. This very pleasant ancient market town is, in fact, full of Shakespeare related sights – all on our walk through the old town centre. We’ll probably stop for a light lunch at one of Stratford’s many cafes.
The Cotswolds: is on our route to Oxford. We’ll drive across the edge of one of England’s famous rural areas, taking in some lovely old villages as we go.
Oxford: the ‘city of dreaming spires,’ some rather spectacular old buildings and medieval colleges. My highlights walk will explore the architecture, history, and people – lots of people – who were shaped by Oxford and helped make its name.
- We drive, we walk, we eat, we drink (lunch not included in price).
- Door-2-Door service: pick-up and drop-off anywhere in central London (extra charges may apply if different).
- Graham (that’s me) is ‘to be’ your guide and driver, providing full commentary through the day.
- There are two walking tours and lots of stops for photo opportunities.
- Bottled water.
- Wheelchair accessible (including ramps).
- Mercedes Vito London Taxi – comfortable, partitioned, air con (see photos).