Built by Henry VIII Hampton Court is a fine example of Tudor glory and baroque grandeur. Returning to central London we explore more of the royal city: Buckingham & St James’s Palaces, Westminster Abbey etc.
- Private Cab Maximum 6 people
Private tour to beautiful Bath and Lacock
Bath: Honey coloured Bath stone dominates and shimmers through this ancient city. We’ll walk through it’s neoclassical Georgian streets, enjoying its unique beauty, stories of royal patronage and high society and the elegance of its buildings – including the gothic Bath Abbey. Visiting the Roman baths is an option (the Romans called this town Aquae Sulis). Graham also provides a guided walk.
Lacock: An English village in the Wiltshire countryside. Visiting Lacock is like stepping back in time. All of its buildings date from the 13th to the 18th century. It’s ruined ancient Abbey (paid admission if we visit) is also a Harry Potter film location and some episodes of Downton Abbey were also filmed here.
NB: the entire tour can be spent in Bath and Lacock excluded. We can decide on the day.
Price does not include admission to the Roman baths. Tickets can be purchased online and Graham will provide the link in his booking confirmation, or entry is on the day.
- We drive, we walk, we eat, we drink (lunch not included in price).
- Door-2-Door service: pick-up and drop-off anywhere in central London (extra charges may apply if different).
- Graham (that’s me) is your guide and driver providing commentary throughout the tour.
- Many stops for photo opps and quite a bit of walking.
- Bottled water.
- Mercedes Vito London Taxi – comfortable, partitioned, air con (see photos).