London: one of the great world cities, jam-packed with amazing buildings and iconic landmarks. Choose from three private London highlights tours: three, five or seven hours.
- Private Cab Maximum 6 people
Private London tour for the keen photographer
London goes BIG on history – 2000 years of it. As a result the buildings and landscapes of London are unrivalled, providing some amazing scenes and the perfect material to inspire any keen photographer. This tour guide knows all the good spots for the most amazing shots.
London has lots of buildings old and new, palatial to proletarian. Do you have a preference, because I can show you Gothic, Tudor, Baroque, Paladian, Romanesque, Gothic-Revivalist, Modernist, Brutalist, Post-Modernist, and Neo-Futurist. Textures can be important too. Our buildings are constructed from timber, stone, brick, terracotta, tiles, concrete, metal and more recently glass, lots of glass.
If you like shots of streets and alleys, parks and gardens, statues and memorials, religious and secular, markets and street life or even moody and arty-farty: London has it covered!
I can work with lists, preferences, tastes or pot luck. If you’re looking for recommendations I have hundreds of them. Have a look at the photos above. I’m not a great photographer but perhaps I’ve given you some ideas and provided a small taster of what London has to offer the fan of photography.
Tour lengths start from three hours, but we can continue and extra payment can simply be made on the day.
- Graham (that’s me) is your guide and driver providing full commentary through the tour.
- Many stops for photo opps and the occasional short walk.
- Door-2-Door service: pickup and drop-off anywhere in central London (extra charges may apply if different).
- Mix & match tours up to 5 or 7 hours, eg. Highlights + Photography: see London Sightseeing City Tours.
- Bottled water
- Wheelchair friendly (including ramps)
- Mercedes Vito London Taxi – comfortable, partitioned, air con (see photos).
- Official ‘Good To Go’ Visit England health certificate (see photos).
- London taxis have a transparent perspex partition between driver guide and passengers.
- Intercom allows 2-way conversation and commentary.
- Walking parts of all tours are done as safely as possible.
- Hand sanitizer available.
- Taxi sanitized before every tour.
Click on Trip Advisor logo to read Graham’s five-star reviews.