Choice of three private London highlights tours: 3-hours, 5-hours or 7-hours. Experience London in comfort and discover this great world city, jam-packed with amazing buildings and iconic landmarks.
London Photography Tour
Private London Taxi Tour | 3 Hours | £200
If your preferred tour date is unavailable Click Here for similar tours by trusted partners.
- 3-Hour Tour Maximum 6 people
- Private Cab Total Price
- A 6% booking fee will be added. This ensures the security of all transactions. My prices are still competitive.
Private London tour for the keen photographer
London goes BIG on history – 2000 years of it. Which makes the buildings and landscapes of London unrivalled, providing amazing scenes and the perfect material to inspire any keen photographer. I’m a born and bred London tour guide who knows all the good spots for the most amazing shots.
London has lots of buildings old and new, palatial to proletarian. I can show you Gothic, Tudor, Baroque, Paladian, Romanesque, Gothic-Revivalist, Modernist, Brutalist, Post-Modernist and even Neo-Futurist. Textures can be important too. London buildings are constructed from timber, stone, brick, terracotta, tiles, concrete, metal and more recently glass, lots of glass.
If you like shots of streets and alleys, parks and gardens, statues and memorials, religious and secular, markets and street life or even moody and arty-farty: London has it covered!
I can work with lists, your preferences, pot luck or make recommendations. Have a look at the photos above. I’m not a great photographer but perhaps I’ve given you some ideas and provided a small taster of what London has to offer the fan of photography.
Having a driver/walking guide like me conducting your tour in a London taxi is super-efficient and will help to make the day enjoyable and memorable.
Tour lengths start from three hours, but we can continue and extra payment can simply be made on the day.
- Graham (that’s me) is your private guide and driver providing full commentary through the tour.
- Many stops for photo opps and the occasional short walk.
- Door-2-Door service: pickup and drop-off anywhere in central London (extra charges may apply if different).
- Mix & Match (5 or 7 hours) eg. Highlights + Photography: see London Sightseeing City Tours.
- Bottled water.
- Wheelchair friendly (including ramps). Child seats/boosters not provided.
- Mercedes Vito London Taxi – comfortable, partitioned, air con (see photos).
- London taxis have a transparent perspex partition between driver guide and passengers.
- Intercom allows 2-way conversation and commentary.
- Walking parts of all tours are done as safely as possible.
- Hand sanitizer available.
- Taxi sanitized before every tour.
Click on Trip Advisor logo to read Graham’s five-star reviews.
- Tours from 3-hours to full-day.
- All tours are private tours.
- Door-2-Door: pickup and drop-off.
- Vehicle seats up to six in comfort.