Graham Greenglass is a qualified and experienced:
- City of London Tour Guide
- City of Westminster Tour Guide
- St Paul's Cathedral Tour Guide
- London Taxi Tour Guide (since 2001)
- Licensed London Taxi Driver (black cab)
- Published London Historian: 'Guildhall. City of London'
- BA.Hons (History)... and proud Londoner
He’s a great choice to guide London sightseeing tours, providing full commentary throughout all his tours - whether in the taxi or on foot.
Graham's black taxi tours are conducted across the city, in the perfect vehicle for London sightseeing. You'll be looking at London icons, from a London icon.
Clients are collected from anywhere in central London and dropped off anywhere they choose in central London, at the end of the tour.
During the many stops on his tours, passengers can stretch their legs or take photos as Graham highlights each London attraction and details of interest that surround every stop.
Graham has learnt that in Japanese he could quite easily be described as a lek-isi otaku. Some people have been known to tease him about this (his wife, his children), but he wears this badge with otaku-ish pride.